Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Land !

Oh my God, oh my God,

I may have found the land I am looking for 
For my project of B and B (see www.manso-and-co.com to know more about this special place I want to create for kids, adults, animal, artists, happy moments etc...)

Oh yes, I am nearly sure it s there. 
It s so like the image I had when I started to prepare my project, nearly a year ago, from France, when I already knew I wanted to arrive in this part of New Mexico...

God, help me to do what is meant and do it safely. 

I have never bought land in the US, and though I am pretty experienced with real estate, the experience I have was in France (I made a large part of my money in France like this, for publishing did not pay well and I did not work long enough on tv to make good money, thanks to my horse accident that stopped everything rapidly ) . 

I have bought many houses, redone them, made painting and personal designs, and sold them with a good mark up each time



So I know I must work twice as hard in this one.

I am in love with the place ! 
but I am calm enough to see it also fits exactly the list of "must have must be" I gave to the realtor I work with since more than six months for the quest for that perfect place for the B and B. I think it s here ! 
It s now a question of money (please God, make that whole project possible with what I have ) and fair negotiating...

Oh, my God, I was about to start my visits of the lands I had listed in the area, and now I just don t feel like it anymore. I think I have found it... I feel it s soooo right, there must be something here.

I don t even know if I will be able to eat this morning. My head is heating with the plans, I feel all my thoughts preparing this and rushing with all the questions I must verify first 
and I don t even want to stop it... 
It s so right. 

Such the right place, with the right trees, the right views, the right location (by the way, did you know that there is a silent but essential rule in US blogging ? If you put in a post the words "Real Estate" somewhere, you re supposed to put at list three times the word Location near it. Or you re just ridiculous. Location, location, location. Here it is. End of rule.)

If you are in the mood for a small but happy prayer, please think of this project this morning.

For it s not only for me 

It s for the kids we will welcome, including those special need I care for especially, like the autistic kids who are in difficulty in regular hotels
It s for the adults we will marry there, for I want to make it a special place for weddings - simple, fun, happy, soulful weddings in the midst of one of the most beautiful land of earth, with the help of the local soul of the place
It s for the animals we will foster from shelter, including those special needs (blind, old, handicapped) or shy spirits who have so much difficulties to find their forever families in the tough world of shelters, and who will be given here time and freedom to make people fall in love with them and take them home.
It s for the people I will give work to in this area with not only the desk and cleaning, but also the workshops, the art animal festival, the others projects I have for this place that will make the office place a busy beehive
It s for the souls who loved this place and wanted it to be a place of happiness and peace, at a time where New Mexico was a land of war and fights, and who will rest peacefully once I will have given them the museum and the book they deserve , for they did the best they could in a terrible time, and It shall not be forgotten...

Please, God, help me to create this place of peace here, I am ready to work, I just need the help I can find to make it happen here...


No comments:

Post a Comment