Monday, February 17, 2014

Welcome to Sylvie Manso's Artist Tour - 2014 !

Welcome to Sylvie Manso Artist's Blog !

I am a French artist, painter, sculptor and writer.

I had the chance, in the 80's, to spend sometime in California as a student in San Diego. During this semester spent in UCSD, I took several trip around the west (Las Vegas, Colorado, Flagstaff). And I totally fell in love with the US at that time.

I have always promised myself I would come back one day in the West and take a long tour, free as a bird, to paint, draw, write, and meet people.

This time has come !

I arrive in Dallas in March to get my fifth wheel and my truck,
I put on board my two dogs, my cat and my parrot.
I take my pains, papers and sun glasses

And we all HIT THE ROAD for the 2104 Sylvie Manso Artist's Tour ,
Which I named

"Remember how beautiful your country is"

For I will take time to discover what you may have forgotten : the extraordinary beauty of the landscape, the animals, and  the people of the West. And this blog will be the story and the gallery to this artistic trip.

I am soooo impatient to start my (kind of) crazy adventure. Come back in March, you will meet the Manso team and start the trip with us !

"Remember how beautiful your country is"

No comments:

Post a Comment