Thursday, July 23, 2015

My life is threatened, help me !

This is a serious matter 

and all the PROOFS are on Facebook on my account Sylvie Manso , photo/family business
And on my professional page Sylvie Manso painter 

If something happens to me 
A "suicide"
Or "sudden cardiac arrest"
Or an "aneurysm"
You will know that its not true, that there is nothing natural or "depressed" in what happens
I am in the USA with the status of asylum seeker protection because I have nearly killed twice already by my husband
And I find myself here again stalked, threatened, and without any protection.
A lot has happened to me since I arrived here : first dead birds on my doormat, then disappearance of my cat, my dog, alive snake in my kitchen and then on my doorstep, car sabotaged twice, folder with important paper stolen in my house without my knowing quite how...
But the police here do not respond to my requests - I can not even tell complaint they refuse to register any of these events "sh..t happens"  "I have to call them on the phone if my husband comes to kill me" here ...
But now it s getting really dangerous
a few days a "potential buyer" came to visit my house that I trying to sell , as I want to go live in a condo with good security
The guy presented himself as a professional in real estate, came twice, and asked to do a very thorough of the house "to inspect all quiet" before He would make a cash offer and buy the house in a few days
I let him do his long tour  (I am still naive) to tour all without me, after answering preliminary questions, "Because that he preferred to do his calm inspection without the owner"
He has since disappeared without making any offer, of course.
And now my water system and septic tank are all blocked
My water for drinking and washing smell like hell, I believe that it is full of excrement 
and my floor that I have washed yesterday is a  scary stench
And the sink,  the bathtub, the dish washer simply don t empty themselves anymore
I live in a sewer
And how to sell now?
Add to this that since the death of my father, all the family money is blocked, and I have lived for a year in the US without the right to work: that's it, I am totally broke, I don t have a penny left
And the rest of my money is blocked in my house that I am unable to sell 
And I come to think that my email account is being hacked because with my home on Zillow, one of the largest real estate websites in the USA, with so far in 2500 (yes 2500) visitors, with 37 having been home favorite
I have received NOT ONE message from Zillow, and NOT ONE CONTACT FROM A REAL ESTATE AGENT
AND thIS just seems impossible with a house that I now sell almost half price and has been inspected only a year ago, and is in good shape
The only rare visits that I've had have been very strange, and the last is in the process of trying to kill me simply.
I must add here that on top of my husband killer, I am caught in a monstrous family history (look at the "business famil y" folder in my Facebook, i have published there important documents to protect me, or at least get justice for my son if some something happened to me)
This "family business" includes
Abuse of weakness of my father who finished locked psych hospital against his will when he tried to contact me
False papers and will signed when he was already very ill
Officials in Switzerland and France not doing their job, leaving the succession to take place without any respect for the rules and the original arrangements of my father
In short a filthy story in which I downright suspect my mother of having accelerated the death of my father to better divert the 6 MILLION Swiss francs at stake
I suspect that my mother is now using those millions to silence me by having me killed
and this husband who absolutely wants to kill me, who tries to get at me repeatedly me and told me more than once face to Paris (but there was too much neighbors around to act, probably) that "he would leave me no chance to escape alive, he would have my skin, he would find me "
Well, this "crazy" husband, I think that today he did not arrive in my life by chance, with his "coup de foudre" and "lets get married"
I am pretty sure he has been paid to get near me, and then kill me ...
It' sounds like a Hollywood movie, but I'm discovering that unfortunately for a lot of money yes, there are people who kill, even their own children...
I am completely blocked here now, without a car 
in an mountain isolated house (I have sold my car for cash, thinking to sell my house quickly, but also because it almost killed me in the mountain roads the last time it was sabotaged - I have it sold to the dealer who sold it to me, and he was astounded by what has happened to the engine and electrical system - anyway I could not pay the complete renovation)
And my internet will probably be cut tonight,
Satellite Internet which cost me a fortune, I have to pay this month only $400
And this despite my complaints to Hugues.net because I am convinced that my internet is hacked and that there is permanent uploading and downloading constantly on my bac to blow my counter and ruin me.
I remain isolated in a mountain home, with some neighbors on holly days and others having put their houses for sale, 
so nobody around
And no internet and no phone from tomorrow
If you learn that something has happened to me, do not be naive
I am now totally trapped here and I can not find the way out despite all my efforts - I have almost been killed in France before, it will obviously start here again soon.
IF YOU CAN HELP
I need to borrow money to pay at least Internet
And ideally be able to move in a condo in a State or the police take things more seriously
That I will reimburse on my sold house
i have works of art for sale (in France I began to have a name, with exhibits of sculptures)
i have a house here that is worth 225 thousand dollars from the realtors appraisal here (and even a little more according Zillow) 
And I am ready to place it as collateral 
or at least I need help for the sale (not a single real estate agent of the region accepted to list it, I have never seen this before, even the agent who sold it to me refused to list it saying she is "too busy at the moment")
I need help, and I can be reached by email a few hours
Then I will be lost in silence and in brand danger
help me
Syl.manso@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment