Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Made in China

I am ... not in a good mood. I am tired, I have been sick all afternoon yesterday, because of my genetic disease - and maybe the effect of altitude that affects my blood.

And this morning, I was feeling better, thanks to a night of sleep and of a gorgeous sun on the mountains when I woke up early.

So I took my dogs for a good walk, in the wild part of the rv park, with happy serenity.

But I had these shoes


Some cheap "sketchers" I have bought in Dallas a few weeks ago, but never worn before , because I am wearing my boots most of the time now.

And BAM

These piece of s.. have a defect. Probably a staple badly positioned.

And I got, as I was joyfully walking down with my dogs in the trees, 
a pure and perfect hole in my left feet.

None likes it, but to me this is true catastrophe . It means bleeding, and bleeding means all my old wounds start again, and I know I now have to take my tiring and quite dangerous medication at full doses if I want to stay "droit dans mes bottes" (straight in my boots")

I am furious, and tired, and I try to laugh, but I swear I could slap M.Sketchers right now in the face for his dirty work and underpaid china workers.

Don t they know, in their quiet building up there, that feet are important ? In France in s said that "Napoleon lost the Russian war with the feet of his soldiers", 
because he headed to Moscow without the good shoes for his army (actually they did not have enough warm clothing either - and I am not sure the feet were the only thing that mattered there really)

I am furious and I won't buy these things anymore. God, I know it am to pay now a high price for this loose staple, and I will check desormais for the quality tag of my shoes, I swear...

But I still feel better than yesterday,
And I will make today what I planned for yesterday, hopefully... On one foot only.

No comments:

Post a Comment