Saturday, April 5, 2014

Red earth, red dust, red rain..

I am in New Mexico.

Left Texas this morning (no regrets, thanks...)

And entered New Mexico with pride and joy. I am there, in the middle if this beautiful land.

I have travelled in so many countries, and stole from each a thing I cherished.

The space and the sky on Mongolia. The sand and the red tones of the Sahara desert. The dinosaurs traces of the Gobi desert. The proud stones of the Alps...

And here, I find the place that unites it all. 

The earth is red, the space is open, and I can see the clouds so far... It s like freedom.

I am in love with that country.

And here I am, in my KOA, a few hours from Albuquerque. I see a huge red mountain from my windows - I call this sleeping rock the old wise, because he is taller than all the other around, and slightly apart - wise and serene.

And I have taken my first walk with my dogs in the land, discovering the soft feeling of the red sand under my boots.

I am there. 
Albuquerque tomorrow probably.

My trip in beauty is beginning.
 And the beautiful surprise is ... It s raining.

I am so happy for the trees around. Water, humidity, life !

Rain, Sky, rain, I am watching...


No comments:

Post a Comment