Sunday, March 23, 2014

Noooooo !

Okay, I m strong. And able to recover after big traumas... But this ?

WILL IS DEAD
in the Good Wife tv show.

I can't believe it. Took the plane for ten hours. Got straight to America. Set my mind on a good bachelor, a lawyer obvisouly not seriously loved before, waiting for me, probably.

And the guy dies in a terrible shooting, like that, without any warning ? I saw him a few hours ago, he was laughing, everything was normal.

and now he s dead ?

I m in shock.



I think I am going to sue the Good Wife (excellent) writers for sunday depression and extreme endangerment of my (excellent) current mood.
I cried tonight over the death of an imaginary man !

(however, to be frank, it s nothing in comparison to the flow of tears I shed on the death of the young writer in Smash second season - if you have not seen this show, rush to iTunes and get the second season, the best by far,  for your next week end, it's excellent - and the music of the 'modern' musical is incredible)

So, now that Will has, without any warning, disappeared,
I'm begging you ....

Please, tell me what happened behind the scene !!! Did the actor ask for a huge raise ? did he get a great role in a Hollywood movie ? did he get pregnant (nothing impossible in this century, you know) ?

I want to know why he left the show... I looooove to understand the real human dynamics behind the polished window we are given to see.

Yes, I d really like to understand...

Bye Will, you have no idea what you just missed by not meeting me !

No comments:

Post a Comment